From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:47:04 -0400
On 6/18/05, Alan S. Zaben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Over all the years that I have been a member of this listserv, I have seen a
> wealth of information provided on this listserv, at the same time I have
> wondered if Saklad is a real person or merely a robot-like machine

i have carried on private email conversations with Don in the past,
don't ask me why maybe sheer boredom compelled me to do it.

if you really want to have fun then go to groups.google.com and search
for Don's name

on another note the archivist listserv has managed to ban Don from
that list. how? I don't know, but I will contact them again to see how
they did it
--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va