From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:48:27 -0700
Hi Tracey,

This list is an internet-based discussion group. LISTSERV is actually a
copyrighted term used by one organization which hosts specific discussion
groups of which this is not one.

The only specific affiliation the list has is with the host institution, the
University of Florida.  This host institution is subject to change depending
on the goodwill and capabilities of the host institution and/or list. It has
changed hosting institutions at least once already.  The only other
affiliation is with its constituancy, or membership, who have a mutual
interest in the management of records, and to a fortunate degree, a
significant amount of expertise and years of experience come with it. Many
members are also members of professional organizations such as ARMA or AIIM,
or are Certified Records Managers (CRMs), etc.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Fairfax
Island County Records and Information Services