From:
Lance Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:18:29 -0500
I have very good opportunity in Northern California for a Records
Manager in a prominent Law Firm. Great culture, and competitive
compensation. I have attached a description to this e-mail and anyone
interested should contact Corinne Gaspard, my partner at The Glenmont
Group. If not for you, please feel free to forward this to someone with
whom we can network.

Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.

***Please note that my e-mail address has changed as of 8/25/05 to

Lance Doss
Director of PSG
The Glenmont Group
w (973) 259-9990