From:
"Kirbyson, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:44:49 -0600
Well, this is weird and wacky so I hope it fits.  This story was told to
me by the person involved in sorting out the mess...

A hospital for mentally challenged individuals ran out of storage room
and decided to put their off-site storage records in the space that
housed an empty pool.  Some of the residents were helping out and they
were asked to move the boxes to that room.

Quite some time passed before anyone checked on the progress of the
move.  When they did, they found that the boxes had successfully been
moved to the correct room.  What they had not anticipated finding was
all of the boxes being tossed into the pool.

I don't recall how long it took to reconstruct the box contents in order
to satisfy the audit.

Thanks,
Laura

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.