From:
Shelley Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:57:39 +0800
Hi all from beautiful Perth, Western Australia
No one can say recordkeeping isn't fun/interesting with all the 'finds'. My
'find' was a delight - I opened an archive box and found a very small egg
which when I held it in the palm of my hand hatched into a teeny weeny gecko
about 1cm long by .5 cm wide, similar to this little chap:

Smiles
Shelley Arnold
Records & Information Management Consultant
Wilson Archives
Perth
Australia