From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:50:43 -0400
I would like to compile a list of the top ten reasons for converting from documenting your operations in a paper records-based system to an electronic records-based system. I ask respondents to keep points to "one-liners" as opposed to long explanations, in the spirit of a "top ten" list.

I also do not wish at this time to engage in the debate over paper vs. electronic records (although I value and enjoy that debate in other instances).

Note to Steve: "I hate paper." while compelling, will not be able to be included on the list. :-) But I do hope you contribute additional reasons!

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard