From:
George Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:30:32 EDT

We have a client that is looking to benchmark their  records management
program against those of other forward-thinking, progressive,  best-practices based
companies.
Our client is an industry leading multinational with offices and  operations
around the globe.  They  are interested in learning from other, similarly
structured organizations about  the issues those other organizations have
encountered attendant to crafting,  deploying and managing enterprise records
management programs on a global  scale.
The tools we will be utilizing in this effort include:
    *   Survey/questionnaire – They would  like to gather and share
information about RM strategy, policies, practices,  technology and lessons learned.
    *   Site visit – Face-to-face discussion  with program management and at
least one executive with oversight  responsibility.
Our client would like at least one of the benchmarking participants to be  a
UK-based entity with global operations.
Among the benefits to your organization if selected as a participant  are:
    *   Participation in a network of global entities  serious about records
management;
    *   The ability to share thoughts and concerns about  regional and
theater-specific RM issues and how they should be  addressed;
    *   An opportunity to assess RM operations against a  backdrop of global
best practices and real-world issues; and
    *   Access to a summary report combining the  findings from the input of
all organizations.
The names of participants and all findings will be held  confidential.
Interested organizations should respond off-line directly to :
George Cunningham
President
CUNNINGHAM & MONTANA, INC.
(mailto:[log in to unmask])