From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:51:49 -0400
 driving the listadmins crazy

 with the ARMA Conference just weeks away, and a recent flurry of unsubscribe requests sent to the listserv and the request address looks like it is time to once again post the instructions.

 rather than try to compose something witty, succinct or to the point I'll just provide the following links to previous admin messages

 now I suspect that once this message goes out we will see another flurry of requests, never fails

 http://shrinkster.com/ir8

 http://shrinkster.com/ir9

 http://shrinkster.com/ira

 http://shrinkster.com/irb

 http://shrinkster.com/irc

 http://shrinkster.com/ird

 http://shrinkster.com/ire

 http://shrinkster.com/irf

 http://shrinkster.com/irg

 And if none of the above strike your fancy just go to

 http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=recmgmt-l

 and search for ADMIN in the subject line

 fer the management

 Peterk
 listPA
 recmgmt-l