From:
Dianne Johanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 01:32:08 -0500
I will be out of the office starting  11/16/2006 and will not return until
11/20/2006.

***
privileged against disclosure other than to the intended recipient.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately