From:
"Johnson, Chris J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:24:05 -0600
I too was recently looking for a vendor for oversized boxes.  I talked
to the Minnesota Historical Society about their odd box needs and was
told that they purchase boxes from Metal Edge, Inc.  I looked at their
products and found a number of oversized boxes that we could use.  Their
web address is:  http://www.metaledgeinc.com.

Good luck!

Chris Johnson
Agency Records Manager