From:
Rick Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:43:04 -0500
There are viable products on the market that efficiently time stamp
unstructured documents like email, so the hash value of the record can be
traced and validated as the authentic original.  It is not something we sell
or offer, but if anyone would like more information, please give me a call
or drop me a line.

Best regards,

Rick Wolf

347 Mt. Pleasant Avenue