Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:54:30 -0600
Sitting here listening to the Sun Fed CIO espousing the slickness and
savings of the cloud , especially when purchased and run internally as
a private cloud and it's greener but well there 's that darn security
stuff to contend with.
Plenty of solutions in closed cloud environments but it's a major
deployment expense, but long run savings once deployed.
Still no answer for limiting access to data and/or controlling volume,
more of a save it all model.
Larry
Sent from MY iPhone