From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:12:48 -0400
Robert:
You may already be aware of what's available on the ICRM website as study aids.   There are two documents available for download that are very helpful - the Bibliography and the Handbook.  The Bib lists all the published materials used to develop the exam questions and the Handbook includes sample exams for each part.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division