From:
Trevor Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:01:30 -0400
Since I'm relatively new to the list, I'll join the festivities of introductions-

Prior to my current incarnation as a Records Analyst, I've spent about 20 years as a lawyer, first as a judicial law clerk in some of the Vermont Trial Courts, then as an associate and then partner in a law firm that grew to become one of the largest in Vermont, then for about 6 years as a government lawyer at the Vermont Agency of Transportation.

I've always had an interest in the intersection of technology, policy, history, and law, and I like to learn, so I am finding R.I.M. to be an absolutely fascinating field that shows every sign of remaining fascinating for years.

Thanks to all that have created, maintain, and contribute to this very high quality resource/ community of this list.

Trevor Lewis, Records Analyst
Vermont State Archives & Records Administration
1078 U.S. Route 2, Middlesex
Montpelier, VT 05633-7701
802-828-1005 (tel.) | 802-828-3710 (fax)
802-828-3710 (main switchboard)
www.vermont-archives.org<http://www.vermont-archives.org>
"Records management is like elevator maintenance.
It's not noticed until it's gone, or something goes wrong." (source unknown)