From:
Melissa Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:17:25 -0600
I am once again calling on the collective wisdom of the listserv community
in an effort to gather information from anyone who has experience using the
OnBase Records Management Module. We aren’t looking for standards or best
practices as we already have some access to this type of information. Our
Information and Operations Division will be acquiring and installing the
module soon and I am looking for feedback from any agency - but especially
from all levels of government agencies that have familiarity with this
product. I’m looking for real-life applications and experiences regarding
training, use functionality, etc. If you use this module, I would love to
be contacted about your successes and/or challenges. Any and all feedback
is appreciated!

My contact information is:

Melissa Thompson

RM & Archives Analyst