From:
"Tyler, Judy K CIV USARMY MEDCOM CRDAMC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 15:58:13 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I was not aware of them.

Judy

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management/FOIA/PA/Forms Management Officer
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Fort Hood, TX  76544
DSN 738-8009
Commercial 254-288-8009
Fax 254-286-7755

Serving to Heal...Honored to Serve

"Compassionate, World-Class Healthcare - One Patient at a Time"