From:
"Avni, Andrea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:05:26 +0000
Hello -

I'm new to this list and am the librarian of a 3-county regional transit authority in the Puget Sound area of Washington State. It was suggested that I post my request to this list by someone on one of the librarian listserves I participate in, so here goes:

Sound Transit intends to improve the organization, management and findability of Board actions and agency policies and I've been asked to find best practices. We would like to be able to track specific projects, topics and issues within each of the many Board motions and resolutions.

We would very much appreciate any and all advice from any institution that maintains Board records.

Thanks in advance!

Andrea Avni, MLS
Library & Information Center (Solo & Part-time: Mon~Wed~Thurs)
Sound Transit
401 S. Jackson Street | Seattle, WA 98104 | 206.398.5344

Good Information --> Better Decisions

ST Library on the Intranet<https://sharepoint.soundtransit.org/STB/Info%20Center/Pages/default.aspx>  | ST Library Online Catalog<http://s92021.eos-intl.net/S92021>

"To ask why we need libraries at all, when there is so much information available elsewhere, is about as sensible as asking if roadmaps are necessary now that there are so very many roads."

~Jon Bing, Professor of Information Technology Law, University of Oslo, Norway

"We've had... open learning resources for centuries. They're called libraries."

~Dave Cillay, Executive Director, Washington State University Online.
[cid:image002.png@01CF95EF.6266CB60]