From:
Kathryn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:51:08 -0700
Hello Everyone,

My name is Katy and I'm the Records Clerk for my county.  I've been in RM for about 3 years and am now starting to have a larger role.  Typically, I've handled the processing of daily requests from clients, destructions, inventory audits, and analysis of program data.

We have been without a Records Manager since the beginning of June, however, and I've needed to take on additional duties such as retention schedules.  Our manager left in the middle of getting new schedules approved by the state and so I've had to pick up where she left off and try to learn as I go to figure out how to find specific statutes to cite that pertain to each record series (as the state is requiring).  If anyone has any information/tips or can direct me to good resources for retention schedules, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Katy Johnson
Golden, CO