From:
Paula Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 10:08:27 -0700
Hi all,
I did more in-depth research (kept digging) and found how you can access
the Conference sessions.

For members, Log in under *My ARMA *and go to your* My Education *tab, then
scroll down to Conferences.  There you should see all the sessions listed
as "complementary" if you paid full conference registration. I think they
are only available until the end of January, so you will need to act
fast.  Wish ARMA would have put something out there about how to find them
and then leave them up for more than 90 days.  I have spent  a couple of
days, on and off, just trying to find them!

Hope this helps others still digging.

--
*Paula Sutton, *CRM, IGP
Records and Information Governance Consultant