From:
"Harrelson, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:39:07 +0000
Hi List,
  I would like to know if any of you all are using Maximo out there and how you are addressing data retention.  I realize a lot of Maximo is work flow based and that can present an issue when dealing with retention.  I am trying to avoid keeping things forever in the system at this point and really working with IT to determine what we can do without breaking the system.  How are ya'll handling routine purge and lifecycle management currently.  What is working for you?  Any info, guidance, advice is greatly appreciated.  I know many of you feel the pain of having to handle dealing with retention after the development and implementation as opposed to in the design phase where ideally this would be hashed out.

Thanks much and happy Friday,
adh

Amy Harrelson
Records Analyst