From:
Lisa Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:53:36 +0000

Hi Christine (and ListServ)

 Ultimately, we would like to make everything as automated as possible in SharePoint, to lessen the burden on everyone.  If we do most of the work/planning up front, hopefully that will lessen the work for our end users, etc. So, managing throughout the lifecycle, including automated destruction would be great as well as auto classification.  I understand that a workflow is created every time a record is up for destruction.  I brought this up to our IT Director as a potential problem and he seemed to think it wouldn't be an issue as we are a small non profit not generating a lot of records eligible for destruction.  At this point, since we are in the infancy stages of research, a preservation strategy has not been addressed.

Thank you for your response.