From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:08:38 -0500
All,

I've begun a new series on my blog on automating records management
processes across the enterprise.  I'm hoping some of you will find the
series informative.  You can find Part 1 here:

http://bit.ly/1unxghI

Look for new installments every other week or so.

And on a weirdly related note, I took my kids to see 'Paddington' over the
weekend.  There's a hilarious scene in it where Paddington goes to an old
Explorers club and has to use an antiquated (but fully automated) records
management solution to look up information on a past expedition to Darkest
Peru.  Through no fault of his own, Paddington manages to bring the whole
system crashing down with a half-eaten marmalade sandwich.  While we were
watching this happen on the screen, my wife looked at me and said, 'I see a
Paddington-related blog post in your future.'

So look for that article at some point, too.  (And go take your kids to see
the movie.  It's really terrific.)

Cheers,

Don