From:
"Tyler, Judy K CIV USARMY MEDCOM CRDAMC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 22:30:30 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have that experience and I went through the NARA Certification of Training
in Records Management.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management/FOIA/PA/Forms Management Officer
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Fort Hood, TX  76544
DSN 738-8009
Commercial 254-288-8009