From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:00:44 +0000

17thAnnual

17thAnnual ARMA Metro Maryland Spring Seminar

“INFORMATIONGOVERNANCE IN A BRAVE NEW DIGITAL WORLD”

Savethe Date!!!   Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Universitiesat Shady Grove, Rockville Maryland

New and powerful technologies are changing the way wecommunicate, conduct business, and record our history. We are rapidlyprogressing beyond more than just a paper to electronic transition, into a morevisual, multi-media world of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, toreach out to our customers, colleagues, customers, and community.  As a result, the Records and InformationManagement profession is experiencing a major transformation from traditionalrecords management to a broader paradigm of comprehensive governance of allorganizational information and content. The ARMA Metropolitan Maryland Chapteris embracing this new world with our program theme this year, “Managing theWinds of Change.”

Carrying out this theme, we are exploring “InformationGovernance in a Brave New Digital World” in our 17th Annual SpringSeminar on April 22, 2015, at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville MD.Join us for a day of presentations, discussions and networking where we willexplore the challenges of establishing comprehensive information governanceover digital records, learn about issues surrounding ownership and access toinformation, and discuss solutions for analyzing and preserving recordcontent.

Cost for the full-day seminar is $75 for ARMA Members, $90for non-ARMA Members, and $35 for Students, and includes a continentalbreakfast and lunch.

Vendors who are interested in participating throughsponsorship of this event should contact John Milligan regarding the varioussponsorship levels.  John can be contacted at [log in to unmask] .

Watch the Metro Maryland ARMAFacebook page or visit our Website (http://www.arma-metromd.org/) formore program details and registration information as they becomeavailable.