From:
Nicholas Brookes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:43:31 -0700
I just returned from a visit to SWITCH SuperNap which is probably the leading "vault" for electronic storage.  Light years ahead of anything else available and with their new building in Reno, Italy and Thailand, the gap will even get greater.

The recognized world leader in data center ecosystem design, development and mission critical operations.