From:
Kathy Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 20:18:53 +0000
I need advice on the correct approach to getting a document translated from English to Spanish.  This is a legal document, as it is a medical consent form (for medical care, release of medical records, liability of payment, etc.).  Most of our patients have Medicare, so we need to adhere to federal guidelines.

Kathy Mann, CRM
Director of Records Management
St. Vincent's Home Health & Hospice
(205)313-2800
                           Disclaimer
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, proprietary, and intended only for the use of the owner of the e-mail address listed as the recipient of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying of this communication, or unauthorized use of the information is strictly prohibited and subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law! If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this electronic message and DO NOT ACT UPON, FORWARD, COPY OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATE IT OR ITS CONTENTS.