From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 14:27:32 -0500
to see or edit the previous messages when replying just click on the down
arrow above the text, and select Pop out reply. that puts your reply in a
new window. where you can delete text or insert comments.

don't forget to do a signature block. to create a sig-block click on the
down arrow next to the wheel on the right side of gmail. once at settings
scroll down to where you can create a signature block

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:23 PM, David E. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> GMail automatically hides the previous replies in email chains so i was
> wondering what you meant by "delete previous replies." Glad I figured it
> out.
>
> --
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas