From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2015 10:46:38 -0400
Glen - I had an opportunity to visit one of these facilities and yes,
they are much like a data center only bigger.  Lots of racks, servers,
wires, etc. as well as cooling and backup systems.  They require lots
of power.

Deanna, to your point - cyber security is the biggest concern I have
with cloud providers.  They all have multi-layer security in place but
doesn't mean a hacker who has the resources won't find a way in.  It
is not a matter of if but when an intrusion will happen.  Just hope
and pray their plans are effective enough to mitigate any breach.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your
balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein