From:
"Steward, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 19:54:53 +0000
Good afternoon, or whatever time it is in your part of the world when you read this.  Working with my CIO,  I'm taking an informal poll on where your official repository for pleadings is in your Firm.  Are you using your document management system with or without integrated records management?  Or are you using something like file shares or other systems that are not integrated with your DM.  Btw, we are an old FileSurf shop for records and are moving in to Open Text DM with Dynamic Views used for matter centricity.

Thanks for any input and advice provided.

David B. Steward
Director of Records

HUSCH BLACKWELL LLP
4801 Main Street, Suite 1000