From:
Lesley Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2015 04:17:40 +0000
Join us for a webinar on Jun 23, 2015 at 11:30 AM EDT.

Register now! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4481626250575211010

The results are in and tallied – Results from the Concept Searching 2015 SharePoint and Office 365 survey – Find out what your peer Organizations are doing and planning

We asked you how you were using SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business. And you told us. Join us for this highly informative webinar to find out what your peer organizations are working on and what they plan for the future. Some of the answers will surprise you! The webinar focuses not only on what SharePoint and Office 365 organizations are doing, but what Microsoft is doing well and where the shortfalls are. Definitely food for thought if you are using or planning projects in SharePoint, Office 365, or both.

Some of the topics to be discussed include:

• What your colleagues are focusing on, their challenges, and how they are using SharePoint, Office 365, Delve, Yammer, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business.
• Learn which enterprise search engines are used now and will be in the near future.
• What are the lingering concerns about cloud applications.
• Have metadata on your mind? If you don’t, you should. Find out who is still using manual tagging.
• Discover how organizations just like yours apply policy across on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments.
• Are you behind or ahead of your peer organizations?
• Learn how these organizations rank their key applications and what their immediate application priorities are.
• Join the discussion on the benefits and lapses in Microsoft’s strategy.
• Thinking of deploying Office 365? See who has made the jump and find out why.
• Struggling with records management, security, migration, search, or eDiscovery? You may not be alone.

We will be answering all of these questions and more, and hope you can join us.

If you have questions, please submit them on the registration page and we will address them during webinar. If you can’t attend, please register and we will send you the webinar recording and presentation.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

This is a complimentary webinar.

Lesley Noble
Concept Searching, Inc
t:  703 531 8567