From:
"Ellstrom, Jarl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 16:01:18 +0000
Hello all,

Our IM department is working on developing an Elevator Speech (or '30 second commercial') that we can use when talking to internal clients to help raise IM awareness within the organisation.  We've developed some drafts but they have tended towards being too heavy with jargon and focused on what IM does rather than what we help our client to achieve.  We are hoping to develop a statement that will be easy for the clients to understand in that it won't create more questions than it answers.

If anyone has an example of an Elevator Speech or similar statement that they feel has been effective in raising IM awareness within their organisation it would be appreciated if you wouldn't mind sharing it.  Any resources or tips that can help with developing this type of messaging would also be great.

Thanks in advance,

Jarl Ellström
Information Technician

Enterprise Information Management
Office the Superintendent of Financial Institutions