From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:48:39 +0000
Good afternoon,
I am posting this for someone who doesn't have access to this ListServ.  If you're interested in this opportunity, then please contact Dominique Fortune, at (202) 815-3003, for more information.
Good Morning- I’m reaching out to see if you’d be interested in discussing a role with FDA as a Sr. RM SME. This role requires Federal experience and is a (4) year contract. Please let me know if you have time for a quick call and I’ll provide more details and have the current PM speak with you as well. If you’re not interested but know someone that may be, please feel free to pass this note along. Appreciate the time, it’s a great role with exposure FDA-wide. Have a great weekend!
Thanks, and good luck. Earl