From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:40:38 -0400
Want to boost your Information Governance credentials this summer?

Enroll today in our industry-leading Information Governance and Electronic
Records Management Certificate Programs. Take classes at work or home - they
are streamed live, online to your desktop in HD video.

Robert Smallwood, consultant, educator and author of 7 books including the
world's leading texts on InfoGov and E-records management is the primary
instructor.

His books are being used to teach IG at leading universities including
University of Oxford (England), San Jose State University, U of Michigan, NC
State, U of Maryland, Purdue University, East Coast Polytechnic Institute
and many more.

Our training is superior and also economical. Take your first day of class
for only $99, and continue, if you'd like for only $199/day! Earn your
certificate in just 2 or 3 days, depending on the curriculum you choose.

Join leading companies who have taken our classes and raved about them, such
as Verizon Wireless, U.S. National Archives & Records Administration,
Pacific Gas & Electric, Bank of International Settlements, Tyson Foods,
Warner Music Group, Canadian Broadcasting Corp., U.S. Federal Home Loan
Bank, U.S. Food & Drug Administration, Polsinelli Law Firm, leading
independent consultants, and many more.

Classes are held from 11am-4pm ET.

Registration is open for our August classes:

ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT
BASIC CONCEPTS & FUNDAMENTALS

        August 10, 12, 14 (M-W-F)

INFORMATION GOVERNANCE  (IG)
BASIC CONCEPTS & FUNDAMENTALS

      August 25 & 27 (Tu-Thurs)

For more info and registration please visit our website at:
https://www.igtraining.com/

Robert Smallwood
Institute for IG @ IMERGE Consulting
San Diego, CA