Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:18:43 -0500
The ARMA International early registration deadline expires on Monday,
August 24. Get the most bang for your buck by registering in the next SIX
days. We’re talking $46 per hour for each hour of education offered, plus
18.5 hours of pre-approved ICRM credits (the most in our 60 year history)
and 12.5 hours of IGP credits!

We think that’s reason enough to register, but if not, we’ve got more for
you. Full paid conference registrants receive:

• Day One General Session:
Four-star general and former director of the Central Intelligence Agency
and of the National Security Agency, Michael Hayden, will lead the opening
general session. Hayden will speak on the delicate balance between liberty
and security in intelligence work, as well as the potential benefits and
dangers associated with the cyber domain.

• Day Two General Session:
This "presidential debate"-style general session will be a
point/counterpoint discussion between Jason R. Baron, Esq., and Anne
Weismann on federal records policy. Baron is of counsel to the information
governance and e-discovery group at Drinker Biddle Reath LLP and co-chair
of the Information Governance Initiative. Weismann is executive director
for Campaign for Accountability.

• Education: The beauty of ARMA Live! 2015 is that you can specifically
choose education sessions to fit your needs, your skill set, and your pain
points. I encourage you to use our Education and Events Search to pinpoint
the education track and sessions that are most appealing to you.

• Expo Hall: The industry’s emerging technologies will be presented by more
than 100 exhibitors. It’s a fantastic opportunity to see the top solutions
in content management, e-discovery, cloud computing, e-mail management,
archiving, and much, much more.

• IG Genius and Government Symposium: These new package sessions are
specifically designed to speak to the challenges faced by those working
within the U.S. federal government and by senior-level professionals tasked
with the oversight of managing information. You’ll have the opportunity to
discuss best practices, technologies, and solutions with colleagues facing
similar missions.

Visit http://bit.ly/ARMA2015
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbit%2Ely%2FARMA2015&urlhash=o-iN&_t=tracking_anet>
to register. See you in D.C.!