From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:52:18 -0400
Keep in mind that exam grades between 60% and 69% are automatically
re-graded by different graders.  If your scores fall under this
category you may have to wait an additional amount of time before you
receive results.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work,
so most people don't recognize them."
                  - Ann Landers