From:
"Martin, Deborah L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:08:42 +0000
We are planning on doing a series of 60 second videos as attention getters for 2016.  Since they will be developed with federal government money, and there is nothing sensitive in the videos, I'm pretty sure will we will be able to share the videos with others.  We're still in the development stages, but once we're done, I'll post a message in case anyone is interested in getting a copy.

Deb Martin, CRM, ICP
Lockheed Martin Services Inc.
509-376-3771