From:
Brett Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2016 17:17:08 +0000
Hi everyone, so an offbeat question for the group.  Has anyone had any luck in networking a FI-6770 (Fujitsu Flatbed scanner)?  The network need has to do with scanning workflow.

We have asked Fujitsu if there was any way to network this model, and they said "no" (we aren't the only customer to ask apparently).  I am just curious as if there is a "work around" that has been successful (that Fujitsu wasn't aware of?).  This question is a "shot in the dark", but I thought I would throw it out there just in case.

Thanks,

-          Brett

Brett Wise CRM, IGP, CIP | American Board of Pediatrics
Director of Records & Information Management
111 Silver Cedar Court
Chapel Hill, NC 27514