From:
"Petersen, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2016 18:30:38 +0000
Hi,

A couple of ways you can get a copy of Andrews checklist: 1) contact him directly @[log in to unmask] or if he would like large distribution he could post the checklist out on the Yahoo website set-up for this type of material.

RESOURCES was set up as a place for attachments and "how- tos" for finding
things frequently talked about, like how to sign up for the other
Listservs, etc.

The reasons for not posting " me to " is that the listserv is limited to the number of messages per day I believe ( list dad ?), It makes the digest strings real long and a majority of the members don't want to sort through all the postings or need the checklist.

My 2 cents today- you're welcome Larry :)

Steve