From:
"Petersen, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:37:38 +0000
Chris wrote " How unfortunate to be taken to task over this - a RIM related issue and yet we suffer through countless useless "Friday ponderings" about trivia without anyone pointing out the waste of time and space they occupy. "

I'm taking no one to task as I have no problem with the topic or someone saying they've created a checklist.  My irritation comes  over what has played out many times over the years on the list with the "me too" responses.  My response is one that if you query the list archives the same response  has been covered a number of times.

All I'm suggesting is that people use some BASIC email etiquette involving limiting your distribution to recipients that can help solve your request AND a little common sense.  Hit the delete key is also an option but with these type of responses intermingled with genuine helpful posts in the digest mode, if that's done you lose all value

Another suggestion is that if you don't like the Friday ponderings or other repeating useless topics- create a rule to move it to a folder and delete it

Back to kicking dogs and yelling at children!!!!!!!

Steve