From:
STENSON Kris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2016 21:26:15 +0000
Hello list,
   A colleague of mine who works with the International Council on Archives has requested that I share the below survey link for new ARM professionals. If the below description applies to you and you don't mind spending a few minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

The New Professionals Programme for the International Council on Archives (ICA) would love to hear your views on training and professional development in archives and records management.

We would be grateful if you could spend 5-10 minutes completing the following survey (all responses are anonymous):http://goo.gl/forms/ZOwoTN1qB3zwsqp32

As a new professional, in the first 5 years of your career (this includes trainees, interns, and recently qualified professionals), your response will help us to understand the current situation, needs and expectations of new professionals in archives and records management around the world.

The survey will close on 12th August 2016 and we will present on our findings from this study at the ICA Congress 2016 in Seoul, South Korea.

Please feel free to share this survey with any New Professionals you feel would be interested.

Thank you very much for your interest in participating in this survey.

ICA New Professionals

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ICA-New-Professionals-Nouveaux-professionnels-1594390744107857/?fref=nf

Thanks,

Kristopher Stenson