From:
Donda young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 08:24:42 -0400
Hi Tina,
I worked for a large insurance company a few years ago doing just this
thing.  I was heavily involved in the program.  Happy to share my insights
and can also direct you to my linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dondayoung/> page for a presentation I did on
the project.

Kind regards,
Donda

Donda L. Young, CIP

[image:
https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/332414/CIP%20Email%20Signature.png?t=1498250611277&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=53556384&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--braKpOhuCqkBGZW6_xm1Ij0BcBaarpM1HVhPmCZswJp8pVg6YMe8imInHdabsxPRxoKYr0vt_NGf5nOakbxZg-I9uTw&_hsmi=53571939]