From:
Alexander Babin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexander Babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 12:44:13 +0000
 I also would like to know how you are dealing with the following situation:
"I'm curious are their special requirements for transferring data, originally ingested in Preservica in one organization, into Preservica system with other organization. If you know any publications on the topic, could you please share them with me?"
This question I sent few months ago to Preservica, but still don't get answer.

It is possible that one agency uses very good preservation software and solution, but the final product should be transferred to another agency, or archives, which uses different version of the same product or completely different one.Who will lead the project in this situation?When I came across the situation my opinion was that the final "repository" should lead the project and the organization which prepare the decommissioned data should follow all instructions.
What is your opinion?
Regards,
Alexander Babin