From:
Laurie Sletten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:34:05 +0000
I am sorry to see this!  I was just looking him up this morning!

Bert was a wonderful person.  I met him when he moved to the Pacific Northwest and became associated with the Western Washington University Archives Degree Program.

We had several chats about the program as I was looking for interns at one point, then recent graduates at another point.

Then we worked together on something involving the early beginnings of the ACA.

A very nice man, and very dedicated to the Archives and Records Management professions.

Rest in Peace!
Laurie

Laurie Sletten, CRM, CA
Records Manager
Information Technology Services
University of California - Office of the President
Phone: (510) 987-9411
UC-Wide Records Management
UC-Office of the President Records Retention Management
http://recordsretention.ucop.edu/