From:
"Taylor, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:10:33 -0400
National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators
(NAGARA) is presenting:

How to Develop Web-based Training

Speaker: Mary Beth Herkert, CRM from the Oregon State Archives

October 29, 2004

9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

at the Georgia Archives

Web-based training provides interactive archives and records management
training over the Internet.  Explore practical aspects of web-based
training.  Learn about equipment, software and the use of digital video.
Convert your traditional training programs to web-based!

Cost:  $125.00

To register contact:

Steve Grandin

NAGARA

48 Howard St.

Albany NY 12207

(518) 463-8644

The Georgia Archives is located at 5800 Jonesboro Road in Morrow, just
fifteen minutes south of Atlanta.  Located adjacent to Clayton College
and State University, the Georgia Archives is accessible via major
highways I-75, I-285, I-675, and Georgia Highways 54 and 331.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

SAA GOVERNMENT RECORDS SECTION

ANNOUNCEMENT LIST

For help with this list, send the command 'help gov'  in the body of an
email message to: [log in to unmask] To submit announcements,
contact the steering committee:

http://www.archivists.org/governance/leaderlist-unit.asp?catID=subcatID$

(c) Society of American Archivists (http://www.archivists.org
<http://www.archivists.org/> )