From:
alist132 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:08:43 +0300
Early this summer there was a query and then a subsequent thread on the
"archives and archivists" list about allergies.

Not having seen any literature on the subject since I have written my article
on "occupational diseases of archivists and records managers", i.e. within
the last ten years, I translated it into English for the international
audience and it appeared in the September issue of _InFocus_ [Quarterly
Journal of PRISM International].

The section where articles reside on PRISM International's website
(<http://www.prismintl.org/>) requires membership for access. However, if you
are interested, you can find a copy of the article at my website:
<http://www.archimac.org/BKACV/Articles/Health.spml>.

I will be sending a copy of this mail to American, Canadian, British and
Australian lists. Please feel free to forward to other lists, where you think
people might benefit.

Greetings from Istanbul, Turkiye
BKA

Bekir Kemal Ataman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Archives and Records Management
Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey

ArchiMac BBS Sysop and Webmaster

<http://www.archimac.org/>