From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:38:51 -0700
OCARMA Chapter members had expressed a desire to connect with other RIM
professionals, especially those in their own industry. As a result
OCARMA has set up a message board on our website. Our message board will
not be limited to OCARMA Chapter members or ARMA members at all for that
matter. We welcome anyone with an interest in records management issues.
Anyone will be able to read the posts, but to post comments and to get
email notification that posts have been entered, you must sign up for a
free membership.

Take a look at www.ocarma.org <http://www.ocarma.org> . Click on the RIM
Shots icon on our main page.

If would like to join, please send an email to [log in to unmask] with
your first and last name, ARMA chapter affiliation (if any), and the
email address you prefer to receive auto-notices. You'll get an email
back with your User ID (your first name and last initial) and password.
Initially, you will be set up to receive an email notice whenever any
post is made. Once you sign up, you can change your password and edit
your email address and notice preferences.

Nolene Sherman
OCARMA Webmaster / Dir, Job Placement