From:
John Montana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:04:34 -0500
I concur with Patrick.  I've seen a few situations where they went into this
sort of thing with no real plan and wound up with very large volumes of very
unmanageable data.  If you're going that route, I'd have a good hard look
before hand at file formats, naming restrictions and other parameters, as
well as compatibility and integration with records management and document
management software.  I'd also think very had in advance about indexing,
policies and procedures and the like; otherwise it'll be a can of worms.

John Montaņa
General Counsel
Cunningham & Montana, Inc.
29 Parsons Road