From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:18:32 -0800
SAVE THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR!!!

Come one!! Come all!!  On April 14, 2005, the Gaithersburg Chapter of ARMA International will present it's Spring Seminar, entitled “Managing E-Mail and E-Records: What You Need to Know NOW.”  This timely and informative full-day session will feature John Montaña, J.D., one of the foremost experts on information management and records retention law in the country, and will focus on some of the biggest challenges facing both records managers and non-records managers today: e-mail and electronic records management, information privacy, and compliance with current laws and regulations. Come and learn why you and your organization need to be on top of these issues, and how to go about gaining control over your critical e-information assets. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. During seminar breaks, plan to visit our vendor exhibits and learn about the latest in products and services aimed at the information management community.

Please join us for what promises to be a very worthwhile, fun, and informative event!  Sponsorships and Limited Vendor Space is Available!!  Contact John Milligan for details at 202-333-6508.