From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:24:13 -0500
Cann't remember where I found the following, but I've made it into a
flyer for my intranet site

Top Ten Reasons Not to Get Organized
10. Clutter magnifies your importance
9. Your competitors' spies will never find what they're seeking.
8. Shuffling papers prevents dust from building up.
7. Organization kills creativity.
6. Confusion brings out the best in you.
5. If you understood what you were doing, you would be terrified.
4. Moving piles of paper keeps you in shape.
3. Being as confused as everyone else helps you fit in.
2. Stacking papers on you desk protects it from ultraviolet radiation.
… And the Number 1 Reason:
1. Hunting for important documents adds excitement to a boring schedule

by itself the list is pretty humorous, but when you add in a nice
graphic it drives the point home.

PeterK