From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:34:50 -0500
>As an example, I used to have a list of 'Top Ten Reasons Your Company Needs Records Management' that I used to show at RIM presentations years ago.  It was pretty funny, but unfortunately I lost it.
<

Here is the Top Ten List I sent to the list several years ago. Some of the names on it show its age...

http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0105&L=recmgmt-l&P=R17271

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA  15222
412.765.1700
412.765.1711 Fax
www.astorino.com

CONFIDENTIALITY / PRIVACY NOTICE:  This email, and any files transmitted with it, may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, or distributing any of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply email if you have received this email in error and delete this email from your system.